- Cancellations of groups up to 6 guests free up to 48 hours before departure.
- For group bookings of 7 or more guests, cancellations are free up to 14 days prior to the tour date until 31.10.21 and up to 30 days from 01.11.21, when the minimum billable group size must be confirmed. Final numbers must be confirmed 1 week before departure.
- Cancellations for Husky Sled Expedition, 5 days, free of charge up to 30 days before departure.
- The meeting time is 15 minutes before departure.
- Please be on time for departure, missed departures are not refundable.
- Make sure your travel insurance covers missed/canceled/delayed flights or boats, sickness, and other unforeseen circumstances that may lead to missing the tour.
Any cancellation for group bookings 13 days (until 31.10.21) / 29 days (from 01.11.21) or less before departure time is not refundable. Any cancellation for individual bookings 48 hours or less before departure time is not refundable. Tours that can not be completed due to the guest not being present at the activity meeting place, are not refundable unless directly caused by Tromso Villmarkssenter. We strongly recommend having travel insurance that will cover your expenses in these cases.
To cancel your booking, please contact Tromso Villmarkssenter at firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations must be sent by e-mail.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply only to activities carried out by Tromsø Villmarkssenter.
Please be on the pick-up spot for check-in at least 15 minutes before departure time.
Tromso Villmarkssenter AS and our partners reserve the right to cancel the activity at any point for safety reasons or if the activity cannot be completed due to natural causes such as lack of snow. In this event, you will be offered a choice of alternative activities or to cancel and receive a full refund.
We or the supplier reserve the right to change activity locations without prior notice. In such an event the booking department will do everything possible to get in touch with you before the activity starts. A change of location would only take place for necessary safety reasons or due to conditions such as snow or weather on which the activity depends.
Tromso Villmarkssenter AS is not liable for any injuries or lost or damaged items.
Tromsø Villmarkssenter AS is the recipient of any complaints or grievances regarding the purchased activities or products. If the activity or product is supplied by a third party, any settlement of the complaint will be processed only in communication with the supplier.
Our customer service office is open every day except 24th December after 16:00 – due to COVID-19 we are working on reduced hours.
Office: +47 776 96002,
Emergency: +47 776 96002 - after closing hours a menu will connect you to our emergency services.
Mail: email@example.com, web: villmarkssenter.no, Facebook: facebook.com/tromsovillmarkssenter, Twitter@TromsoVillmark
Address: Straumsvegen 601 9105 Kvaløya, Tromso, Norway.
By booking with us you are obliged to provide certain information to allow us to process your booking, no information will be requested without a specific reason.
Tromso Villmarkssenter will not sell or otherwise market your data to third parties. Transfers of data to government institutions and authorities are done only within the scope of mandatory national legal requirements. Our employees and partners are obligated by us to maintain secrecy and to comply with legal data protection regulations.
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about your personal data stored with us. If your data is stored incorrectly or wrongly by us, we will gladly correct, block, or delete it. Please inform us of any changes to your data immediately.
Please direct requests for information, questions, complaints, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6pm Pick up from Radisson Blu Hotel in Tromsø City Centre at 6pm and 25 min drive to Reindeer Camp
- 6.30pm: Arrive at Reindeer Camp and feeding of wild Reindeer and walk around the reindeer camp followed by going on a reindeer sledding ride (approx 25 mins)
- 7.30pm Hot drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate) around the fire inside a warm candle lit gamme (Traditional Sami Hut)
- A cold smoked salmon starter, followed by a bidos (a traditional Sami stew) and Sami bread (a vegetarian option is also possible)
- Chocolate cake and blue berry dessert whilst listening to storytelling of Sami Culture and how it is to be a reindeer herder
- A joik performance (traditional Sami folk song)
- Guests will have the opportunity to be outside and try and catch the northern lights.
- Bus ride back to the city center around 10.30pm
DURATION: 4 – 5 hours
SEASON: Daily from November to April
PICKUP: Radisson Blu Hotel. IMPORTANT! Tromso Arctic Reindeer camp if you come by your own transport.
WHAT IS INCLUDED: Transfer, guiding, three course dinner, storytelling and joik, coffee and snacks.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING: Warm clothes (at least two layers), gloves and hat, good winter boots.