- Cancellations of groups up to 10 guests free up to 48 hours before departure
- For group bookings of 11+ guests, cancellations are free up to 1 month prior to tour date, when the minimum billable group size must be confirmed. Final numbers must be confirmed 1 week before departure.
- Cancellations for Husky Sled Expedition, 5 days, free of charge up to 30 days before departure.
- Meeting time is 15 minutes before departure
- Please be on time for departure, missed departures are not refundable
- Make sure your travel insurance covers missed/cancelled/delayed flights or boats, sickness and other unforeseen circumstances that may lead to missing the tour
Any cancellation 29 days for group bookings or 48 hours or less for individual bookings before departure time is not refundable. The cancellation deadline includes failure to attend the activity due to any circumstance not directly caused by Tromso Villmarkssenter. We strongly recommend having a travel insurance that will cover your expenses in these cases.
To cancel your booking, please contact Tromso Villmarkssenter at email@example.com. All cancellations must be sent on e-mail.
Please be on the pick-up spot for check-in at least 15 minutes before departure time.
Tromso Villmarkssenter AS and our partners reserve the right to cancel the activity at any point for safety reasons or if the activity cannot be completed due to natural causes such as lack of snow. In this event you will be offered a choice of alternative activities or to cancel and receive a full refund.
We or the supplier reserve the right to change activity locations without prior notice. In such an event the booking department will do everything possible to get in touch with you before the activity starts. A change of location would only take place for necessary safety reasons or due to conditions such as snow or weather on which the activity depends.
Tromso Villmarkssenter AS are not liable for any injuries or lost or damaged items.
Our customer service office is open every day from 08:00 to 19:00 except 24th December after 16:00.
Office: +47 776 96002,
Emergency: +47 776 96002 - after closing hours a menu will connect you to our emergency services.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: villmarkssenter.no, Facebook: facebook.com/tromsovillmarkssenter, Twitter@TromsoVillmark
Address: Straumsvegen 601 9105 Kvaløya, Tromso, Norway.
By booking with us you are obliged to provide certain information to allow us to process your booking, no information will be requested without specific reason.
Tromso Villmarkssenter will not sell or otherwise market your data to third parties. Transfers of data to government institutions and authorities is done only within the scope of mandatory national legal requirements. Our employees and partners are obligated by us to maintain secrecy and to comply with legal data protection regulations.
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about your personal data stored with us. If your data is stored incorrectly or wrongly by us, we will gladly correct, block or delete it. Please inform us of any changes to your data immediately.
Please direct requests for information, questions, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com